Sunday, June 23, 2013

WILL YOU WILL YOU WON MY LOVE



DO YA is an Electric Light Orchestra's song, from the album A New World Record
This is SHAKESPEARE KARAOKE in progress:

WILL YOU
WILL YOU
WON MY LOVE

Welllll, In this life I've read everything I could read, sirrah.

I was marked by Twain and Edgar Allan Poe,

I seen people change for the precious ring,

And I read about turning and turning in a big fat gyre.

I read the about the girl who had a tattoo,

And Bickerstaff's recipe for baby ragout,

But I...I...I never read nothing like you.


CHORUS:

Will you, Will you won my love,
(My Liege!)

Will you, Will you won my eyes,
(Tennis balls!)

Will you, Will you won my mind,
(Upstart!)

Will you, Will you won my love,
(Anon now!)






DO YA/ ELO:  http://youtu.be/bsPTN-1my-w

No comments:

Post a Comment